We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Your day to day
As a team, we transform our client’s businesses using a combination of strategic thinking, customer-centric service design, and agile engineering practices. We do this at internet scale – driving innovation, and enriching people’s lives. Our skills and talent enable PA’s purpose of creating positive a human future in a technology driven world.
As part of our Digital team, you’ll work alongside colleagues from across PA – delivering transformative digital solutions to today’s most complex business challenges. Our teams are trusted to deliver and given the space to be awesome. We’re an inclusive community for the curious, generous, pragmatic and committed digital practitioner.
As a Full Stack Developer, your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
What you bring
· Expertise in architecture and comfortable leading higher-level discussions
· Experience of the development process to drive the overall process across a pod, or multiple pods, building strong principles and implementing robust methods and patterns.
· Led conversations with clients regularly, as one of the main points of contact between the client and the engagement team
· A strong work ethic and ability to manage complexity across multiple projects and stakeholders, playing an active role in account management
· Ability to Coach and mentor a team by creating opportunities for all to be involved; inspiring and encouraging others to actively shape and contribute
· Involvement in RFPs (work with a bid team) assisting with proposals, contributing on presentations to clients in a formal selection process
· A desire to be constantly learning, staying on top of market trends, and challenging your own thinking to continuously improve
Additional Skills and Experience:
· Experience in user interface design and development using React.js or Angular
· Development of solutions in the Cloud, using either AWS, GCP or Azure
· Ability to develop code using CI/CD tools
· Microservices architecture experience, including containers and serverless implementation i.e., Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, AWS Lambda, Cloud
· Working in Agile development teams, applying development practices such as:
We have deep full-stack development expertise across multiple technologies. We have specialists in Architecture, Quality Assurance and DevOps – as well as colleagues with expertise in Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Technology Innovation.More about Engineering & Devops
"The thing I love most about working here is the people. I really enjoy working with people who make an effort to share knowledge, take mental health at work seriously, and care about addressing anything that isn’t working well."
We all work best when we feel valued, supported and life feels balanced, so we got the folks who actually work here to design our benefits.
Flexible healthcare plans just for you or your family. Depending on your office location, we offer a range of benefits including dental, eye tests, gym discounts, Cycle to Work, and more.
Now, more than ever, we recognise the value of flexible working. As soon as you join, we’ll have an open discussion about what works best for you. We’ve also enhanced our parental leave, so you can make more time for those major family milestones.
Because there’s more to life than just work… All our office locations have competitive annual leave allowances. You can also buy up to five extra days per year in addition to your standard allowance.
Learning never stops – it feeds the mind, expands our skills, and strengthens our team. We offer a range of ongoing internal and external training programmes covering everything you'll need to grow your career ambitions and keep you curious.
We offer all the sensible things as well, including a pension, life assurance, income protection schemes, and PA shares.
Take advantage of our great Give as You Earn scheme, or why not volunteer up to three days a year for a charity close to your heart?
Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re a practiced hand, we have active and firm-wide support communities in place to help everyone at PA get the support they need.
Find out more
With offices spread across the globe, we’re able to relocate our people who want to move – whether temporarily or permanently. Your starting location doesn’t have to be forever, as your career takes off – so can you.
The base office for this role is Atlanta, United States. However, you may sometimes be required to work onsite at client offices, too. You can find out more about our offices and remote working approach on our Locations page.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.