We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Your day to day
Digital US is seeking talented Cloud Solution Architects to help support our growing team as we continue to drive positive business impact tor our valued clients. As many of the world’s enterprises have migrated many of their data assets and others are actively pursuing cloud migration, the demand for senior level architects with the right level of expertise has increased.
Tasks of the Role
· A consistent track record in providing technical leadership in areas including application, business, and integration architectures.
· Develop scalable architectural designs and frameworks for products and custom solutions and present to client and project teams
· Must be comfortable across all architecture domains and specialize in at least one of:
o Architecture domain
o Business domain, (e.g. operations, customer)
o Energy, Healthcare/Life Science, Consumer Goods sectors
o Technologies/vendors, e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP
· Experience of performing solution options assessment, including product selection and analysis of patterns and sourcing approaches
· The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through Architecture Roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership.
· Help drive the technical aspects of a client engagement and serve as a subject matter expert in cloud platform solutions
· Working knowledge of architecture modelling tools and frameworks, e.g. UML, ArchiMate, etc.
· A deep knowledge of the technologies you have worked with and an appreciation of or exposure to emerging technologies and architectural trends, including, for example:
o Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
o Cloud vs On-premise
o Digital transformation enablement
o Cloud architectures
o Broad span of vendors: IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
o The architects’ role in agile delivery
o Internet of Things
What you bring
· 5+ years of deep experience architecting, designing, implementing, and overseeing the implementation of cloud data solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, Snowflake).
· Understanding of cloud-based solutions in the context of business applications, cost optimization, client’s strategic needs and future growth goals
· Strong communication skills and a working knowledge of agile development
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
We have deep full-stack development expertise across multiple technologies. We have specialists in Architecture, Quality Assurance and DevOps – as well as colleagues with expertise in Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Technology Innovation.More about Engineering & Devops
"The thing I love most about working here is the people. I really enjoy working with people who make an effort to share knowledge, take mental health at work seriously, and care about addressing anything that isn’t working well."
We all work best when we feel valued, supported and life feels balanced, so we got the folks who actually work here to design our benefits.
Flexible healthcare plans just for you or your family. Depending on your office location, we offer a range of benefits including dental, eye tests, gym discounts, Cycle to Work, and more.
Now, more than ever, we recognise the value of flexible working. As soon as you join, we’ll have an open discussion about what works best for you. We’ve also enhanced our parental leave, so you can make more time for those major family milestones.
Because there’s more to life than just work… All our office locations have competitive annual leave allowances. You can also buy up to five extra days per year in addition to your standard allowance.
Learning never stops – it feeds the mind, expands our skills, and strengthens our team. We offer a range of ongoing internal and external training programmes covering everything you'll need to grow your career ambitions and keep you curious.
We offer all the sensible things as well, including a pension, life assurance, income protection schemes, and PA shares.
Take advantage of our great Give as You Earn scheme, or why not volunteer up to three days a year for a charity close to your heart?
Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re a practiced hand, we have active and firm-wide support communities in place to help everyone at PA get the support they need.
Find out more
With offices spread across the globe, we’re able to relocate our people who want to move – whether temporarily or permanently. Your starting location doesn’t have to be forever, as your career takes off – so can you.
The base office for this role is Denver, United States. However, you may sometimes be required to work onsite at client offices, too. You can find out more about our offices and remote working approach on our Locations page.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.